Be a Green Walker
Every year, AIDS Walk New York works hard to further reduce waste.
You can help us be even more environmentally friendly by participating in our Green Walker program. By agreeing to be a Green Walker, you help us save paper and postage, which means more of the money you raise will go directly to the programs and services of GMHC and our other 40 benefiting organizations.
Being a Green Walker is easy! To be part of the program you just need to:
- Have access to a computer to download all the essential materials you will need.
- Encourage your sponsors to make their contributions online with a credit card.
- Be able to receive all AIDS Walk New York correspondence by email only.
As a Green Walker you will:
- Be able to skip the lines and go to our express “Green Walker Sign-In” area on the morning of AIDS Walk New York.
- Help save the environment while fighting AIDS!
How do I sign up?
Simply register here and answer yes to the “Green Walker” option.
We hope you will be able to join the program this year and make
AIDS Walk New York an even greener event!