Product and Service Donations
Interested in donating products or services to AIDS Walk San Francisco?
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNITY OF IN KIND SPONSORS!
Our success relies heavily on product and service donations utilized before, during, and after AIDS Walk San Francisco. This event has become a San Francisco tradition – a celebration of commitment and determination in the face of a crushing epidemic. The support of businesses and organizations in our community each year is truly remarkable! Because of these donations, AIDS Walk San Francisco has conscientiously contained expenses so that the event is able to maximize net proceeds for AIDS services and honor the trust of its participants and donors.
Your support is crucial to our success!
We would greatly appreciate your donation of the following items:
- Hotel room nights for our VIPs, celebrity guests, staff, and key volunteers who will join us in San Francisco during our event
- Snacks and beverages to nourish 20,000 participants as they stride through Golden Gate Park
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner for our volunteers who so willingly give their time to help us prepare for AIDS Walk each year
- Compostable paper cups, utensils, and trash bags to help us keep AIDS Walk San Francisco as green as possible
- Gift certificates and gift packages to be used as incentives for our teams and Team Leaders, Star Walkers™, and volunteers
The possibilities are endless! We welcome any and all donations!
AIDS Walk San Francisco is pleased to provide a variety of marketing and promotional benefits to our In Kind Sponsors based on the value and nature of their donations.
For additional information, please contact the Supervisor of Event Operations, Leslie Goodykoontz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.615.9255 (WALK).
Project Inform, the primary beneficiary of AIDS Walk San Francisco, is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) San Francisco nonprofit corporation. Tax ID #94-3052723. All donations are tax deductible.