Special Thanks To
AIDS Walk Wisconsin
May 16, 2021
May 16, 2021
MAKE FUNDRAISING ENGAGING AND FUN
STEP ONE: MAKE FUNDRAISING PERSONAL
- Share why you are participating in AIDS Walk Wisconsin.
- Personalize your fundraising page by uploading pictures or videos
- Set a fundraising goal to encourage others to help you reach your goal
STEP TWO: CONNECT WITH YOUR NETWORKS
Now share the link to your fundraising page to everyone you know- family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, and more because you will be surprised who wants to support you!
- You can share your fundraising link by:
- Sending an email through the Fundraising HQ- the link is automatically included in all messages you send. There are even templates you can choose from and personalize!
- Connect your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to your Fundraising HQ to post outreach messages to all your social media networks.
- Copy and Paste your custom URL into your own personal email outreach.
STEP THREE: HOST A FUNDRAISER
Add some fun to your fundraising by hosting a fundraiser and connecting your network to AIDS Walk Wisconsin through a smaller fundraising event.
- Host an online auction
- Host a virtual happy hour
- Host a virtual Bingo or Trivia fundraiser
- Host a small dinner party with friends or family (please be sure to follow CDC guidelines)
- Are you a talented baker or artist? Well, use your talents to raise money by selling your products