Special Thanks To
AIDS Walk Austin
May 16, 2021
May 16, 2021
FUNDRAISE LIKE A PRO!
TIP ONE: MAKE IT PERSONAL
- Share why you are participating in AIDS Walk Austin.
- Personalize your fundraising page by uploading pictures and videos
- Set a fundraising goal and encourage others to help you reach it!
TIP TWO: CONNECT YOUR NETWORKS
Don't forget to share the link to your fundraising page with everyone you know- family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, and more- you will be surprised by how many people support your efforts!
Share your fundraising link by:
- Sending an email through the Fundraising HQ- the link is automatically included in all messages you send. There are even templates you can choose from and personalize!
- Connecting your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to your Fundraising HQ to post outreach messages to all your social media networks.
- Copy and Pasting your custom URL into your own personal email outreach.
TIP THREE: HOST A FUNDRAISER!
Add some fun to your fundraising by hosting a fundraiser and connecting your network to AIDS Walk Austin through a small fundraising event.
- Host a virtual happy hour and share what the AIDS Walk means to you
- Host a virtual Bingo or Trivia fundraiser
- Host an online auction
- Host a small dinner party with friends or family (please be sure to follow CDC guidelines)
- Are you a talented baker or artist? Use your talents to raise money by selling your products!